Telefon numarası : 15920339858
Naber : 8615920339858
May 27, 2016
How to protect from DENGUE?
Dengue is a viral infection transmitted by the bite of an infected female
(Female Aedes mosquito)
Symptoms appear in 3–14 days (average 4–7 days) after the infective bite. Dengue fever is a flu-like illness that affects infants, young children and adults.
The most common symptoms of dengue fever include:
· muscle, bone, and joint pain
· pain behind your eyes
· nausea and vomiting
· bleeding from your nose and gums (rare)
· high fever (up to 106F)
What can we do?
1. Stay indoors or Use KNOCK DOWN insect repellent during peak mosquito times
2. Cover your skin when outdoors.
3. Get rid of standing water in your area.